Logo Revision Policy
New York Design Hub provides clients with unlimited logo designs if they purchase the Combo Express, Premium, or Ultimate Logo Design package, providing clients give us timely feedback to the designs within 2 business days of receipt. If a client waits longer than 2 business days to provide us with feedback, the logo can be changed, but there may be an additional charge.
Website Revision Policy
Website development that is valued at over $1,000 require a written contract that sets forth the payment terms and conditions of the work performed by New York Design Hub. If a project requires website development for $999 or less, we offer 3 revisions, providing the client responds to us within 3 business days upon receipt of each revision. If a customer fails to respond to revisions within 3 business days, New York Design Hub will make revisions, but there may additional charges for such revisions.
Content Revision Policy
We offer revisions on content; the actual number of revisions and number of words are based on the package purchased. If a customer fails to respond to revisions within 3 business days, New York Design Hub will make revisions, but there may additional charges for such revisions.
We have a 100 percent money back guarantee policy. This means if you are not satisfied with the mockups delivered, you can request a full refund of what you paid. Unlike many other firms, we do not deduct any amount, e.g. “admin fees” or “overhead fees”. We wish to make refund as soon as they are requested. The refund, however, may take up to 21 business days to process.
After the payment if clients decides to cancel within 48hrs time they will be eligible for full refund, If the project is 5% completed client is eligible for 75% refund, on 25% project completion 50% refund can be given to the client, 26% or over project is completed client is not eligible for a full refund, then the refund will be given after calculating how much work is completed from our end, It will be company’s decision.
To claim a refund, you are required to fill out a simple refund request form that can be provided by our customer support representative. Please note that filling up the form is mandatory and if we do not find the responses to the questions in the form to be satisfactory, then we reserve the right to deny the refund. Your responses in the form are used by our quality assurance team to understand your reasons for refund which in turn helps us improve quality of our services.
Refunds are not applicable in following scenarios:
- Once we start working on revisions as per your feedback, no refund can be claimed since your request for revisions is deemed to be your confirmation to proceed with the shortlisted mockup(s).
- If the mock-up(s) delivered to you are based on an explicit design idea shared by you, e.g. a sketch, or the mockups are just a recreation of an existing logo design shared by you.
- The Account Area is a platform that allows customers to communicate with us in a convenient manner. It is your sole responsibility to check the account area to address any questions, concerns, or additional instructions requested by New York Design Hub. It is your responsibility to check and use the Account Area. Your failure to do so is not grounds for a refund. However, if you are uncertain about using the area, you may contact the customer support team at any time for assistance.
- No refund is available for design firms or for those who order our design services on behalf of another entity.
- No refund is provided if you are getting your logo design done simultaneously from multiple designers/firms/services.
- We offer multiple design concepts at no extra cost within the package you select. if you decide to continue working with us on additional design concepts then a refund is not applicable. For example, if you ordered our Basic Package which includes two design mockups/concepts and you do not like either of the mockups but wish to see more concepts, then you forfeit the right to get a refund.
No refund is available when you receive the final file of your logo (s). The final files are the source vector files, formatted in a high resolution, that we send at the end of the revision process.
PPC, SEO, SMO, content writing/delivery, and all other marketing services provided by New York Design Hub are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
The delivery timeline is approximate and may be subject to delays due to local holidays, the complexity of the project, and New York Design Hub’s current workload. We typically deliver logos within 1-2 business days, and website designs within 5-7 business days.
You shall have 10 days to respond to each original design and/or revision we send you. If after 10 days you fail to respond to us, New York Design Hub will assume that your project is complete.. At such time, New York Design Hub will have no further obligation to you, and you will pay New York Design Hub pursuant to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, New York Design Hub reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or a portion of the Service, at any time, with or without notice. In the event of such termination, New York Design Hub will determine, in its sole discretion, whether you are entitled to any refund.
Ownership Of The Work
Once artwork is approved, the final file is sent to the client, and the final payment is made, the client owns all the rights to the design. All the claims and copyrights of the design are then transferred to the client.
New York Design Hub may revise the Terms and Conditions for its site whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current variant of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Copyrights & Trademarks
The client retains full ownership of the logos, the drafts and all related materials after project has been completed.
The Website retains the right to use the logos solely for promotional purpose, including as part of our portfolio, and will not resell them unless explicitly authorized by the client.
We keep a record of your finalized design once we provide you the final files. If you require the final files in the future we can send them to you at your request. The data will be maintained for a period of 6 months, after which the files will be permanently deleted.
You agree that New York Design Hub is not liable for any correspondence from email address (es) other than the ones followed by our own domain i.e. “…@DesignInnovator.com” or/and any toll free number that is not mentioned on our website. New York Design Hub should not be held responsible for any damage(s) caused by such correspondence. We only take responsibility of any communication through email address (es) under our own domain name or/and via toll free number i.e. already mentioned on New York Design Hub Website.
Our Customer Support Team works 8pm – 5am Pacific Standard Time to answer all your questions and queries. You can email or contact us at our toll free number: